letters,notices & Forms

The majority of general correspondence is now sent to parents and carers by email from our Schoolcomms.  This has reduced the amount of paper correspondence being sent by 'student post' and avoids information being lost in the bottom of school bags.  If you are not receiving emails from school please contact the Communications Officer (details are on the CONTACTS page).

Occasionally, a paper letter needs to be sent home (usually trip letters with consent forms) and these can be downloaded from this page in the event they are mislaid.

Most trip letters are aimed at specific groups of students/year groups and therefore students should check with the organising member of staff or their form tutor if they are unsure which letter(s) they should have received.